2015 is just around the corner so find out what the trends are for eLearning in the new year with Learntask LMS. We take a look at changes in technology and what customers using LMS systems are asking for :-
- M-Learning – Mobile learning is becoming the predominant platform for learning material ensuring that content is designed for smaller screens and is easily accessible anywhere from any mobile device.
- Cloud Based LMS – Having the authoring tools and content based in the Cloud provides enhanced flexibility to write and review content no matter where you are.
- Customisation – Authoring should facilitate multiple content types eg audio, video, animation instead of just repeated format from one module to the next.
- Gamification – Users are shown to remember 90% of course content where game mechanics are introduced as part of the learning experience.
- Reduced Costs – The Costs / Benefit Case for eLearning is becoming clearer as the cost of implementing an LMS as a SAAS easily compares against travel, trainer and materials costs.
Thankfully – Learntask LMS is Cloud based LMS which allows authors to easily customise course content and include gamification into online courses.